Monday, March 11, 2013

MIM #131 with Nicecrane Designs

Hi MIM friends!

Welcome back to another fun filled week of creative inspiration.

It was a HUGE week last week.
You must have all had your mojo working over time, lol!

Thank you to everyone who shared their gorgeous creations with us.

This week's featured entry comes to us from

TRISH



Thanks for sharing with us Trish, your card is gorgeous! Beautiful layout and fabulous colouring.


Our winning commenter this week is..

Lisa T who left a lovely comment for Jan Ltc

Congratulations Lisa T, thank you for getting in to the spirit of MIM. Please contact me to organise your prize.

MAKE IT MONDAY #131
is now open

Please link up your paper creations at then end of this post.



We have lots of new sponsors this year and we are so super excited to welcome Ignacio from Nicecrane Designs to the Make It Monday team!




A word from our sponsor

I am Photoshop Instructor, and all over I am a passsionated of Graphic Design, Istarting designing scrapbook products and templates for Photoshop and at the end I decided to change to Digi Stamp World,,,,,I am a single man,,,,,,and all over I am surprised to know there are only a few men working on this bussiness it is sound curious to me,,,,,,,,,,,,,I love it.

Ignacio is generously providing a $20 gift voucher to our winner!


Remember, to be in the running to win the prize from our sponsor this week just leave a comment for another entry. Be sure to mention you saw them on Make It Monday. The more entries you comment on the more chances you have of winning!


The talented ladies of the MIM team have created some awesome projects to kick start things this week.


Be sure to stop bye and say hello and check out who they chose as their favourite pick for the week.



Tracey using


Chrissy  using image MGGD4


Rene using Sugar and Spice DSL I

Jenn using  Sugar and Spice DSL I








Meihsia using MGGD 2

The Make It Monday Linky Party is Now OPEN!!
It is a great way to showcase your most recent creation or even to share your favourite make from ages ago! You don't need to create a whole new post, linking back to the original post is just fine with us. So come on and join in the fun and share with us your beautiful paper creations!! There is inspiration to be found and blogging buddies to be met!



Have a great week!

Michelle :o) 



14 comments:

Merry said...

What terrific creations by the DT...love the images. :-)

Sandy said...

Great DT designs. Thanks for the awesome challenge.
Sandy :)

Donna Heber said...

Hi Michelle,

Wishing you a fantastic week filled with smiles!

Unknown said...

Wonderful cards by the Design Team I forgot to link back but alls well now . I will go a visit txx

Sandra H said...

Congrats and stunning cards x

Karen said...

Fantastic DT creations and congrats on the new sponsor! :o) What incredible images! :o) Thank you for another week of fun!

Hugs and blessings!

Audrey Hiltke said...

Love this challenge site - the DT does amazing work. The inspiration is wonderful ladies!!
Hugs,
Audrey

patty said...

i saw wonderful inspirations, thanks, hugs, patty

Donna Ellis said...

Thank you for offering this wonderful Anything Goes challenge! Your designers have created some beautiful inspiration pieces. I'm off to visit some of the blogs now! hugs, de

Nicecrane Designs said...

amazing DT Creations,,,,,I am having some love words in your respective blogs my friends,,,what a great work working with my digis and Collage sheets,,,,,Thanks again-

Tammy said...

Gorgeous cards DT... I love the images!!
Tammy x

Tamie said...

Too all of the DT's your creations are rockin. I look forward to seeing what you create each week. Thanks for continuing to inspire me.

Have an amazing week.

Tamie

Donna Ellis said...

I am back, uploading another card, which actually uses all four parameters this time! (and congratulations again on your wedding) hugs, de

Tina Theis of Ivory Moon Designs said...

Hi could you help me please .... i have been having problems with linking you to my blog .... even when I have coppied and pasted your web address I get through to a different site completely but it is also called Make it Monday .... can you make any suggestions to help me please xxx

Tina xx